Thursday, April 30, 2009

Still no reply from Prof Radin Umar so I emailed again on 2 December 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----From:
To: radinumx@mohe.gov.my
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 7:25:39 AM
Subject: Fw: Appointment to see Dato

Assalamualaikum Dato

I was informed by Dato that Prof Rujhan


will investigate my grievance,

however until today

I have not been contacted by Prof Rujhan.

I have tendered my resignation at USIM as I

continue to be victimised, Dato I really need your

assistance as I regret my resignation and I want

to get my justice,

Yang benar

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, wrote:
From:
Subject: Appointment to see Dato
To: radinumx@mohe.gov.my
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 8:11 AM

Asskm Dato
I would like to see Dato with regard to my position in USIM. I would really appreciate if Dato could meet me,
Thank you