Thursday, April 30, 2009

Since 25/6/08 Nobody from MOHE contacted me so I emailed to Prof Radin Umar on 9/9/2008

From 25th June 2008 until 9th September 2008, nobody from the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) CONTACTED ME REGARDING MY COMPLAINT!!! So, I emailed to Prof Radin Umar the following on 9th September 2008.
----- Forwarded Message ----
From:
To: radinumx@mohe.gov.my
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 8:16:00 AM
Subject: Re: Being shouted at & asked to quit Fw: Re: Dihukum tidak efficient kerana enggan manipulasi markah

Assalamualaikum Dato

Selamat Menyambut Ramadan .


I would like to apprise Dato my latest

development at USIM. I have reached

the end of my tether. Attached are the letters

which are self explanatory. I am writing to Dato

as I am of the view that my superiors are

acting without impunity.
Thank you.

--- On Tue, 6/24/08, radinumx@mohe.gov.my wrote:
From: radinumx@mohe.gov.my radinumx@mohe.gov.my
Subject: Re: Being shouted at & asked to quit Fw: Re: Dihukum tidak efficient kerana enggan manipulasi markah
To:
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 4:50 PM

Im in australia. Have asked prof rujhan to look into it
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.